OT: I often wonder

ok, which one of you is this?

charlie

"Steve" wrote

I've put a few together out of parts, but for some strange reason I've never had any desire whatsoever to build an instrument of any kind.

And with guys like you around, I would be wasting my time in any event ... might fine looking instruments!

Reply to
Swingman

Good looking crew ... but a sad picture under the circumstances.

Reply to
Swingman

I prefer the one without the hat..

And, here's formal. Just scroll down a bit.

Reply to
Timothy Drouillard

JUST when you think you know a guy, eh?

How about one of me in a KNL uniform? (Royal Dutch Airforce)

How about one of these?

the Net, nobody knows you're a dog.

Reply to
Robatoy

I did a double take. You look very much like my friend's husband, especially in a tux.

You can see me at

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Not at all ... it is indeed a handsome bass. :)

Hehe ...

Reply to
Swingman

Youngest son plays upright bass. In that regard I've had to become a bit of a lutier. Boy he's rough on that thing. I've had to put it back together a number of times. Wish he had taken up the fiddle. :~)

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

Yep, smiling faces for the pictures, but a tear or two shed after the cameras put away.

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

Indeed ;-)

Reply to
Stephen M

gotta luv that redneck speaker stack. thats one a them where each entertainer stands behind each square, kinda like hollywood squares. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

It's for "air guitar" ...

Reply to
Swingman

Not illustrious but working ;-)

Jerome Meekings

- small collection of photos, some with one or both of us in them.

Reply to
Art Greenberg

Robatoy wrote: | I often wonder what some of you illustrious Wreckers look like.... | Angela thought I looked better in a tux than when I walk out of my | shop. | | So here's us: |

|| Anybody else got a pic?

I had to ask for a pic to post. I /wish/ I could say that this was taken out behind the shop...

Dovey DeSoto Solar DeSoto, Iowa USA

Morris Dovey

"Morris Dovey" wrote

If I had a house that was as big and fancy as that, I would be reluctant to share it as well. :-)

Reply to
Lee Michaels

"Morris Dovey" wrote

young Lee Marvin? :)

Reply to
Swingman

| Well, I can see how you would be sensitive. | | If I had a house that was as big and fancy as that, I would be | reluctant to share it as well. :-)

Actually, the new owners seem to enjoy sharing it.

Morris Dovey

Swingman wrote: | "Morris Dovey" wrote | || || I had to ask for a pic to post. I /wish/ I could say that this was || taken out behind the shop... || ||

|| Don't look now, but I think they got your picture mixed up with a | photo of a young Lee Marvin? :)

The guy in the picture isn't as young as you seem to think he is. :-/

Morris Dovey