OT: I often wonder

I often wonder what some of you illustrious Wreckers look like.... Angela thought I looked better in a tux than when I walk out of my shop.

So here's us:

else got a pic?

Reply to
Robatoy

Why am I not surprised that your bowtie is crooked?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

John

sometimes i wear a tux in the shop, but it's one of those medicated pads ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Reply to
Robatoy

nose ring, and a tattoo over his left eye!!

In formal attire:

(click on the handsome bass player)

or, in daily "uniform" when walking out of the shop:

Swingman

what some of you illustrious Wreckers look like....

It had just run out of batteries and stopped there...

Reply to
Robatoy

Hey! How come you're driving the blank plank in the big picture and using the jazz for performing? Big cheater :-)

Reply to
T McCoskery

May I suggest the BT-Aligner Jr Lite Deluxe Plus? Aligns bow-ties to within 0.0018". (Uses top two shirt buttons for vertical reference.)

--- Chip

Reply to
Chip Buchholtz

LOL. Naaah ... I played upright for years, so the fretless (MusicMan) is no problem. Actually which one I play at any given time depends upon the tune, and whether the twin fiddles and steel are on that day (don't need that many players without frets on a bad day, or when the monitors suck).

I'll admit to being partial to the 61 Fender Jazz (as any right minded bass player would be), but if I have to fly, I go with the fretless ... I can replace it at a reasonable price, but not the Jazz.

Reply to
Swingman

Since it's already up there anyway:

On the right, white shirt.

with the the best "crew" that ever was and the "last Unisaw". I'm far right.

Frank Boettcher

i'm like swingman i pictured one of those long hair freaky people, kinda like myself without the hair. but i do remember when. ross

Reply to
Ross Hebeisen

Doesn't seem to work. Guess you have to have a Yahoo groups registration to get in. Well the group is Delta Woodworking. the numbers are on the photo's

Reply to
Frank Boettcher

What is behind Door # 5? ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Tue, Sep 25, 2007, 10:02am (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@topworks.ca (Robatoy) doth wonder: Anybody else got a pic?

OK. I'll go along. Here's casual:

here's formal. Just scroll down a bit.
JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

That's where they keep that hippy dude with the long hair, the nose ring, and a tattoo over his left eye.

Reply to
Swingman

I'm not even going to try to post here, but

has a couple photos of me: the smallest head shot is the most recent; the one on the Ossa is the one I like the best (and it's 30+ years old).

Reply to
Charlie Self

With that woodworking talent, have you considered building your own?

--Steve

Steve

Wouldn't be caught dead in a Tux. :-) Here's me (and Martha) in Yosemite a few years back:

a couple of my woodworking projects:

Steve