OT: Humour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri16l_q-bL8

On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:31:33 -0800 (PST), Robatoy
Good one. More true than you can possibly know.
snipped-for-privacy@mts.net wrote:

Really? 60% of your income?

You don't think FREE healthcare is really free do you?
Dennis
TwoGuns wrote:

Of course not. I am just surprised that the rate could go that high without a revolution or significant decline in productivity. At that rate, it would pretty much engender the attitude of "why bother".

You'd have to make a LOT of money in a very stupid way to pay more than 40%. Some do.

You'd have to make a LOT of money in a very stupid way to pay more than 40%. Some do.
40%? That would cost me an "additional" $12,000 per year. I'll stick with the $350 per month we pay for our family coverage. ;~)