OT: Humour

More true than you can possibly know.

cselby

Really? 60% of your income?

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

You don't think FREE healthcare is really free do you?

Dennis

Reply to
TwoGuns

Of course not. I am just surprised that the rate could go that high without a revolution or significant decline in productivity. At that rate, it would pretty much engender the attitude of "why bother".

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

You'd have to make a LOT of money in a very stupid way to pay more than 40%. Some do.

Reply to
Robatoy

You'd have to make a LOT of money in a very stupid way to pay more than 40%. Some do.

40%? That would cost me an "additional" $12,000 per year. I'll stick with the $350 per month we pay for our family coverage. ;~)
Reply to
Leon