OT humor: Lone Ranger

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you, Tonto?"

"You dumber then buffalo shit. Someone stole the tent."

[nyuk...]
Reply to
jo4hn

I first heard it as Holmes & Watson.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Ran into this thought the other day:

Micro-surgery is a wonderful development, but the results are 'iffy' at best. I recall the story of the farmhand in India which had his manhood ripped off by an alligator whilst bathing in a river. A US medical team, which happened to be operating near the border grafted the remnants back, filling in a missing section with tissue grafted from a baby elephant's trunk. After a period of healing, the farmhand's wife was quite pleased with the result. The farmhand reported that he was annoyed that every time he walked across a lawn, the thing would shove a tuft of grass up his arse.

*tuft* r
Reply to
Robatoy