OT: Heeeeeeeeerrre's Mary Ann!!!

For all you -zoids out there who can still recall generating a bit of moisture from watching MaryAnn (Gilligan's Island for you non-zoids), here she is today.

enjoy, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Swingman

well! Even if it isn't recent, she certainly aged well.

RicodJour

She still has it.

Reply to
Robatoy

I think she made that about ten years ago when she worked as a promoter for the Idaho potato group.

Regardless, I met her about ten years ago at a minor league baseball game. She was there talking, laughing and really enjoying the crowd and signing everything in sight.

She was there to promote and autograph her cookbook, but wanted to circulate around before sitting down to sign. She was in her very early 60s then, very pretty in person, and could really charm the socks right off of you.

Hell yes I bought a cookbook! They were cheap and part of the $ went to a local kid's charity. When she was signing it folks were asking her about the other members of the cast and she had the most interesting comments.

Bob Denver was her favorite, and she said she always thought of him as a kooky older brother. She said she never met a nicer person in her life.

Robert

Reply to
nailshooter41

Robert, She mentions YouTube in the video, and YouTube started in 2005, so no more than 4 years old. She was born in 1938, so would be 71 today, so, you're right, she'd have been in her early 60s when you met her. And, even if she made that video on Youtube's first day, she was 67, and looks very good! Kerry

Reply to
Kerry Montgomery

  1. Gosh she's hot!

  1. I went to a steak house in Idaho. Ordered a steak (did you think I'd request a fish?) and a baked potato. Presently the meal arrived with a potato the size of radish. "Hold it," I said to the waitress, "this is a mutant potato! I'm in Idaho. I was expecting a potato the size of a watermelon. What's with this runt?"

"Oh we grow 'em big here," she said. "But we ship 'em all to New York. That potato came from Mexico. Enjoy your meal!"

I should have ordered the fish.

Reply to
HeyBub

THIS is hot:

Robatoy

THIS is hot:

floats your boat.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

THIS is hot:

starting material, but the airbrush helps a lot.

Reply to
Joe

She's married to a friend of mine. She looks pretty good in person, too.

Reply to
salty

te:

UUUhhhhh. I opened that site and my McAfee Site Advisor went nuts.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

hot:

>>>UUUhhhhh. I opened that site and my McAfee Site Advisor went nuts. > >RonB Then you just proved what a piece of crap McAfee Site Advisor is.

Nothing wrong with that site.

Reply to
salty

Reported Malware, Adware, Spyware

Reply to
RonB

hot:

Q.E.D.

Reply to
salty

Always been a great looking gal, nice legs.

But a pic ain't worth the hassle of restoring another hard drive.

Reply to
RonB

On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:47:26 GMT, the infamous "Joe" scrawled the following:

Deefinitely a bonkable leetle (vintage) babe at 51.

-- Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's "global warming" when there's a heat wave, but it's "climate change" when there's a cold snap. The earth has registered no discernable warming in the past 10 years: Very well then, they say, natural variability must be the cause. But as for the warming that did occur in the 1980s and 1990s, that plainly was evidence of man-made warming. Am I missing something here? --Brett Stephens, WSJ Opinion 12/09/09

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Then there is Tina at 68 ...

Reply to
LDosser

She's gotta be way over 51 -- I just turned 50 and was watching Gilligan's Island when I was 9. So, if she was at around 21 back then, that'd make her at least 62. Scratch that, I was watching re-runs at the time, so that would push her past that.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

She's 71.

Reply to