OT: Heeeeeeeeerrre's Mary Ann!!!

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:31:21 -0800, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

Howzbout Rachel and Sela (va va voom) Ward? Sela's held up better. Ever see them in 'Double Jeopardy'?

-- Indifference to evidence: Climate alarmists have become brilliantly adept at changing their terms to suit their convenience. So it's "global warming" when there's a heat wave, but it's "climate change" when there's a cold snap. The earth has registered no discernable warming in the past 10 years: Very well then, they say, natural variability must be the cause. But as for the warming that did occur in the 1980s and 1990s, that plainly was evidence of man-made warming. Am I missing something here? --Brett Stephens, WSJ Opinion 12/09/09

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Larry Jaques wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

=

I've told the wife that even though I love her dearly, should Sela Ward show up at the door looking for me, I'd be outta here. She was not as concerned about it as I'd have expected.

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

Check out 70 year old Hanoi Jane taking control of an interview

J. Clarke

No. Missing much?

Reply to
LDosser

>And Sigourney Weaver on the cover of something this month. Name of the rag completely escapes me ...

Reply to
LDosser

"LDosser" wrote

Life magazine.

Lee Michaels

Thanks!

Reply to
LDosser

Dawn Wells is 71, but the comment about being boinkable at 51 refered to the picture of Bebe Neuwirth.

Reply to
Doug Brown

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:22:53 -0800, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

Well, I'd sure as hell like to have been the guy in bed with the Ward sisters, but I think it was rated PG-13, so the answer is "No, not much."

-- This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards, at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still, it's remarkable to see how quickly corrective information can now spread. After years of ignored freedom-of-information requests and stonewalling, all it took was disclosure to change the debate. Even the most influential scientists must prove their case in the court of public opinion?a court that, thanks to the Web, is one where eventually all views get a hearing. --Gordon Crovitz, WSJ 12/9/09

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 23:07:59 -0800, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

>>>Thanks!

Yeah, thanks. Siggy was a hottie, even damnear bald in Aliens II (or whatever) and Zoe is a steamy, hot beeatch, wot? My sister and niece went to see "Avatar" and loved it. I can't wait to see it, too.

-- This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards, at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still, it's remarkable to see how quickly corrective information can now spread. After years of ignored freedom-of-information requests and stonewalling, all it took was disclosure to change the debate. Even the most influential scientists must prove their case in the court of public opinion?a court that, thanks to the Web, is one where eventually all views get a hearing. --Gordon Crovitz, WSJ 12/9/09

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Just read the review in Time and can't decide whether to fight the Christmas crowds or just wait until after the 1st. Sounds like a must see.

Reply to
LDosser

On Sat, 19 Dec 2009 22:37:23 -0800, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

WAIT, and then go to a matinee during school hours!

-- This episode raises disturbing questions about scientific standards, at least in highly political areas such as global warming. Still, it's remarkable to see how quickly corrective information can now spread. After years of ignored freedom-of-information requests and stonewalling, all it took was disclosure to change the debate. Even the most influential scientists must prove their case in the court of public opinion?a court that, thanks to the Web, is one where eventually all views get a hearing. --Gordon Crovitz, WSJ 12/9/09

Reply to
Larry Jaques

We can't decide either; whether to wait a month or skip it altogether.

Reply to
krw

: Well, I'd sure as hell like to have been the guy in bed with the Ward : sisters, but I think it was rated PG-13, so the answer is "No, not : much."

Rachel Ward and Sela Ward are not related.

-- Andy Barss

Reply to
Andrew Barss

When it comes to sisters....

Robatoy

Oh, hey, good idea. I believe that is also the Doddering Hour and I qualify!

Reply to
LDosser

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 15:04:03 -0800 (PST), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

wot?) Excellent! I'll have to check them out further. The brunette gets my attention best.

-------------------------------------------- -- I'm in touch with my Inner Curmudgeon. -- ============================================

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 20 Dec 2009 21:55:24 -0800, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

Unlike you, Gramps, I'm not old enough yet. But I sure prefer going to a movie where I may be the only viewer. It's quiet and nobody kicks the back of your seat.

My niece (25) just reported that the movie was the very best she'd ever seen in her life. Sister nodded while niece effused, so I guess it's true. They said "go see it in a theater. The graphics and score will really grab you there. Nobody's home theater can come close. Looking over at my huge 27" tube-type, I easily agree.

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Didn't recall ever seeing her in any other TV shows besides Gilligan's Island but I just saw her on Bonanza... as the Indian bride of a ranch hand. "The Burning Sky" original air date 1/28/1968.

She was a kid!

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin