OT Global Cooling

Further proof of global cooling.

Yesterday Houston set a near 100 year record for the day's high being the the loosest temperature since before 1920.

Earlier this week parts of Southern Colorado had temps below Minus 30 F degrees, that is 60 plus degrees below freezing.

Reply to
Leon

Arizona and New Mexico also setting records:

Can't be "warming", so it must be "climate change".

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Shhhhh. Don't let Al Gore here you say that!

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

Gordon Shumway wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Reply to
Han

Fool! What happens in Houston or Colorado is neither here nor there.

Can you spell GLOBAL?

Bob Martin

So your saying Houston climate has low morals?

Mike M

Reply to
Mike M

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

is neither here nor there either.

Over all the earth is cooling. There are warmer spots in some places, there are colder spots in others.

If people had no way to get rich selling warming you would not hear another word on it.

Reply to
Leon

Whattttt Loosest temps. LOL You have to be a mind reader with me!

Reply to
Leon

The Lord God Hansen speaks again, eh?

-- Believe nothing. No matter where you read it, Or who said it, Even if I have said it, Unless it agrees with your own reason And your own common sense. -- Buddha

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Evidence?

Reply to
Bob Martin

No, if the temperature is hot, it's a function of "Global Warming*." If the temperature is cold, it's a function of "local weather."

Reply to
HeyBub