OT foreign workers preferred.

If you read this job requirement you will get the impression, that they want an H1 not a US citizen although it does say that.

I wish I had posted an add a few years ago, that was only looking for H1 candidates. This one at least keeps the door open for legal reasons.

I am not a programmer, haven't been for years, I can, but don't. But jobs like this show up in my search.

woodchucker