UK workers

That's bullshit. Not one of the non-Polish workers is drinking a cup of tea.

Reply to
Richard

... or wearing a shiny new hard hat and hi-vis jacket.

Reply to
Mike Clarke

that perches on the top of his head 'cos he doesn't know how to adjust the suspension to make it fit properly

Reply to
Chris Hogg

I'm nicking that! :->>>

Reply to
Tim Watts

These aren't your old school British staff.

These are the new breed of liberal arts qualified Labour Green/Labour voting hipsters.

They don't drink tea.

They drink huel.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Care to share the actual point? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

FAKE. No hard hats. No hi-viz jackets. No safety barriers. No cones. No mini-excavator.

Some foreign land.

Reply to
harry

I bet virtually every bloke there has a Z in their name... unless the picture was taken 10+ years ago.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

No, they drink Corbyn's sweat (no that he has broken into any in the last 40 years).

Reply to
JoeJoe

and this is without the administration team

Reply to
whisky-dave

must be - no tea lady ;-)

Reply to
charles

the "author" can't have got out much

where I live all of those roles are performed by Poles

tim

Reply to
tim...

Half a dozen bods standing around a hole with labels such as "H&S, HR, PR Manager, Business Analyst and so on".

One man in the hole with a shovel, digging, labelled "Bloke from Poland"

Reply to
Tim Watts

Ew. I just ate!

Reply to
Tim Watts

No fall arrester harness or equipment for the polish bloke!

Reply to
alan_m