Made me smile.
--
Adam

On 22/10/2018 19:50, ARW wrote:

That's bullshit. Not one of the non-Polish workers is drinking a cup of tea.
On 22/10/2018 20:08, Richard wrote:

... or wearing a shiny new hard hat and hi-vis jacket.
On Mon, 22 Oct 2018 20:32:56 +0100, Mike Clarke

that perches on the top of his head 'cos he doesn't know how to adjust the suspension to make it fit properly
--

Chris

On 22/10/18 20:08, Richard wrote:

These aren't your old school British staff.
These are the new breed of liberal arts qualified Labour Green/Labour voting hipsters.
They don't drink tea.
They drink huel.
On 23/10/2018 08:05, Tim Watts wrote:

No, they drink Corbyn's sweat (no that he has broken into any in the last 40 years).
On 23/10/18 11:13, JoeJoe wrote:

Ew. I just ate!
On 22/10/18 19:50, ARW wrote:

I'm nicking that! :->>>
Care to share the actual point? Brian
--
----- --

It’s a pack of 10 bludgers, all wearing blue clothes, no hi vis vests and no hard hats, each with a bludger label, all standing around watching one down a hole in the ground with a rope around him labelled as Polish, actually doing something.

On 23/10/18 08:26, Brian Gaff wrote:

Half a dozen bods standing around a hole with labels such as "H&S, HR, PR Manager, Business Analyst and so on".
One man in the hole with a shovel, digging, labelled "Bloke from Poland"
On Monday, 22 October 2018 19:50:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

FAKE. No hard hats. No hi-viz jackets. No safety barriers. No cones. No mini-excavator.
Some foreign land.

must be - no tea lady ;-)
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
On 23/10/2018 09:07, harry wrote:

No fall arrester harness or equipment for the polish bloke!
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

He does have a rope around him.
On 22/10/2018 19:50, ARW wrote:

I bet virtually every bloke there has a Z in their name... unless the picture was taken 10+ years ago.
On Monday, 22 October 2018 19:50:46 UTC+1, ARW wrote:

and this is without the administration team

the "author" can't have got out much
where I live all of those roles are performed by Poles
tim