OT: Famous punch lines.

" I rang the doorbell didn't I? "

Reply to
Robatoy

A lonely woman, aged 70, decided that it was time to get married. She put an ad in the local paper that read:

HUSBAND WANTED ! MUST BE IN MY AGE GROUP (70's), MUST NOT BEAT ME, MUST NOT RUN AROUND ON ME AND MUST STILL BE GOOD IN BED! ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON.

On the second day she heard the doorbell. Much to her dismay, she opened the door to see a gray-haired gentleman sitting in a wheel chair. He had no arms or legs. The old woman said, "You're not really asking me to consider you, are you? Just look at you....you have no legs!" The old man smiled, "Therefore I cannot run around on you!" She snorted. "You don't have any hands either!" Again the old man smiled, "Nor can I beat you!" She raised an eyebrow and gazed intently. "Are you still good in bed?"

With that, the old gentleman leaned back, beamed a big broad smile and said, "I rang the doorbell didn't I?"

Reply to
jo4hn

---------------------------------------------- An old Redd Fox joke from one of his 45s back in the 50s.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Well, at least you didn't leave her hanging there like the others did"

Reply to
Theodore Edward Stosterone

In news: snipped-for-privacy@y12g2000vbr.googlegroups.com, Robatoy spewed forth:

The husband replied, "I don't know for sure, but I think she choked!"

****

Reason 3 I am not going to mess with anyone who can eat that much ice cream.

Reply to
ChairMan

"Anybody that can get her leg that high must be a ballerina"

Reply to
Josepi

Theodore Edward Stosterone wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

"Hey Santa, what do you want me to do with this Christmas tree?"

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard