OT: Famous faces

This is kind of fun when you have some time to burn.

I'm sure some of you have seen this, but here goes:

legend is available.

Reply to
Robatoy

Here's a bigger one:

Robatoy

The photos of Abraham and Napoleon are impressive. But the one of me on horseback is probably photoshopped. humph. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Only four women and Shirley Temple. Wassup with that?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Here's a bigger one:

that Six Women and Shirley. Still hunting for Maggie!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

What is Ghandi thinking whilst looking at that sheep? "Mint sauce?"

Reply to
Robatoy

Which one are you, Genghis or Napoleon?

Reply to
willshak

I counted six women and Shirley but, what about the women with Moses?

Reply to
George W Frost

What is Ghandi thinking whilst looking at that sheep? "Mint sauce?"

"Ghandi II - He's Back! And this time he's kicking ass and taking names!!"

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Yeah, it is six. Where's Moses?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Isn't that him up the top leading his flock through the desert?

Reply to
George W Frost

Coulld the camel be a girl?

Reply to
Robatoy

You WISH! Hey, that'a Bruce Lee in front of the Mayflower. Mao with Lincoln? Ms. Temple is about to be goosed. And Uncle Albert is down with the sheep. Hmm, a Freudian shrink would have a field day with that artist.

-- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. -- Storm Jameson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Wow, what a difference!

-- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. -- Storm Jameson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Was Maggie Thatcher in the extra 24 pixels?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

That's Osama and a bunch of guys in sheets and pointy hats. Say, what's Osama doing with those guys?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

That's the Nino or the Pinto or the Santa Maria, not the Mayflower. And Jackie Chan's over next to W.

Who's the dude passed out at the table?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Look the the right of Pharoh and to the left of Winston Churchill

Reply to
charlie b

Is that Maggie? What's she doing with a basket of leafy greens?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Didn't think you meant Maggie Thatcher I thought you meant Maggie Simpson

Reply to
George W Frost