OT: Craigs list problem

I went to post an ad for an old contractors saw on Craigslist Monday and got a message that my account was "on hold."

I read the terms of service and the help discussion forum. Apparently one can get put on hold for several differing offenses. But as far as I can tell, I've committed none of them.

I sent two emails to Craigslist (Monday and Wednesday) and, so far, got nothing back but s form letter that didn't even mention holds. I posted in the help forum and got no response.

Has anyone on this group had a similar experience? IF so, how did you get it resolved? There appears to be no way to contact a human being other than the apparently ignored email route.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Do like the junkers do and create a new account.

Reply to
Jay R

Larry,

Use another email address to create another account.

cm

Reply to
cm