OT: but free

You guys have offered me a lot of advice the last few months. Thought I'd offer this here.

I've got an HP Laserjet 3si printer with duplexer, letter tray, and legal tray. I used it to print manuals two sided for a while, now I have no need for it and it takes up too much room in my office.

Come and get it. It was printing great when I covered it up in the corner a few months ago. Even has a fairly full cartridge still in it.

First to get message to me at jimprestoninflorida at yahoo dot com gets it.

You HAVE to come get it - no possible way I'm going to ship this thing.

jim

Reply to
Jim Bailey

I'm really sorry - I'm in Central Florida area.

jim

Reply to
Jim Bailey

You might want to consider reposting and dropping the word 'free'. Most people filter out posts that contain the word 'free'. It eliminates a lot of spam that way.

Reply to
stoutman

But how come I *never* see posts offering free Spam? Cube it, stir-fry it with pineapple chunks and a little soy sauce, serve over rice...

Lee

Reply to
Lee DeRaud

Whoever David A is, I've tried to reply twice to you and it keeps getting rejected .

Thanks for the tip stoutman - but I don't know if it's worth reposting and bugging everybody with OT stuff.

jim

Reply to
Jim Bailey

Never mind the free printer, how's that 54 working out?

Reply to
LRod

It's fabulous - got the blades sharpened and reinstalled- don't know how I worked without a jointer before. I'm really getting spoiled.

jim

Reply to
Jim Bailey

I'm sorry you are in Central Florida too. :-( Too bad you aren't in central AZ or even one of our adjoining states. I'd love to get hold of a duplex-capable printer.

Mark & Juanita