OT: Bumper sticker

Spotted on the back of a pickup truck:

YES - this is my truck. NO - I won't help you move.

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

One I noticed One the back of a contractors pickup which said " THE ONLY PERSON WHO EVER GOT EVERYTHING DONE BY FRIDAY WAS ROBINSON CRUSOE" mjh

Reply to
mike hide

Drove a van and then a pickup throughout my term of service in the military. I can't tell you how many times I helped move someone or picked up appliances....

Loved every minute of it.

Reply to
George