OT: Bookkeeper needed for American Sycamore Woodworking school

Part time book keeper needed for American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat located in Cloverdale Indiana Area Experience with Quick Books Computer Program

Flexible hours....call 765-795-4044 or e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com

Reply to
Mike at American Sycamore

Hmmm - guessing you're not interested in anyone with Enron, Tyco, Worldcom on their resume?

Reply to
mttt

Thanks but no thanks....I can screw things up all by myself without any needed help from those crooks. I love my job, but I would rather unload a truck of bricks than do book work. I am going to farm this out.

thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike at American Sycamore