OT: Aww jeeezzzzzzzz

Dammit, dammit, dammit, dammit.

I thought he would have made a great choice as a neighbour. He refused to succumb to the Viets...but now this..

Robatoy

I'm no expert but .... It looks photoshopped to me. Note the black outline surrounding McCain's chin. Art

"Robatoy" wrote

Reply to
Artemus

Reply to
Lee

Reply to
Robatoy

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

shop and off the wacky liberal web sites.

Reply to
Pounds on Wood

Shouldn't that have been "wacky, radical, left wing, liberal web sites"? Bill O' must be banging on his desk at your oversight.

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb