OT: Anyone notice that Elastoplast bandages have lost their stick

The old Elastoplast adhesive used to hang on for days... up to a week and stand up to all kinds of abuse. Now I'm lucky to get an hour out of the brand.--I get better protection from gauze and a bit of duct tape.

And does anyone know of an adequate, industrial strength substitute for them in Ontario Canada?

Thanks

Reply to
phorbin

"Band Aid" brand cloth knuckle bandages. They stay on all day and even through a shower.

Reply to
Henry Criss

I have oily skin and sweaty feet, and also baby feet and youthfull looks :) I also work with my hands with heavy equipment at work, and building my own house. I've also been a First Aid attendant at work for 20+ years. Try and find the Forcefield brand, I got mine from the latest outfit that supplies my employer after being blown away by these bandaids, well the adhesive actually, it's not thick like the Elastoplast, stands up much better, and compared to other crap bandages, not even close, the other crap we sometimes get at work would last on my ankle for minutes, not even worth the bother. My first Forcefield lasted there for the days, too long for sure :) HAD to have a box for home. Steve Jensen Abbotsford B.C. snipped-for-privacy@canada.mortise.com chopping out the mortise. Surfing along at 19200 bps since 95. BBS'ing since 1982 at 300 bps. WW'ing since 1985

Nothing catchy to say, well maybe..... WAKE UP - There are no GODs you fools!

Reply to
Scorp