OT Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 15.x

I have a program for producing PDF,s, that was not the issue. Acrobat has become touchy. I had to tweak a print setting in Sketchup that always worked fine in the past. It was the quality of what the new Acrobat was displaying that was the issue.

Reply to
Leon

Glad to here it, I had a feeling and was going to ask if I could check the file here, which is why I logged on. Anywho, glad you have it all sorted out.

Reply to
OFWW

Thanks anyway for the suggestions.

Reply to