OT: A graphic representation of having a discussion with Daneliuk.

That was a great old toy - only the original "Black Box" went very S-L-O-W-L-Y until the hand finally reached the switch.

Reply to
Vic Baron

On Mon, 4 Jan 2010 13:59:31 -0800, the infamous "Vic Baron" scrawled the following:

(topposting corrected)

I remember the black box piggy banks. You'd set a quarter in the slot on top and the hand would come out and grab it, taking it inside and putting it in the bank, then shutting off. Those were great!

-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

You sound bitter.

Reply to
Robatoy

Listen more closely - I am deeply amused (as always).

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

It only takes a small candy to fill a child's hand.

Reply to
Robatoy