Optimum Bench Dog Holes Placement?

snipped-for-privacy@teksavvy.com wrote in news:3t0jf5h19dfkj1g61h21m65ucjpgjs3ktd@

4ax.com:

That's the exact reason I used plywood when I built my CMS stand. Part of it is used as a bench top, and there's no regrets when I screw in to it, bang on it, route things on it and make grooves and holes and the like. When it gets bad enough, I'll just cut another piece and replace it.

I only wish it was deeper so I could fit some T-track on it. Guess I'll have to cut another piece to back it.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

I wouldn't do it anyway. You will constantly be retrieving small items that fall into the tracks and trying to clean the sawdust out.

Reply to
CW