Opinion please.. kinda OT and OT

I asked for, and received, a lot of constructive opinion.

I will do the 10 second raytracings to eliminate all those colours they do not want. Then, when the client(s) and I narrow it down to a couple, do a better rendering. The 3 minute time span will be taken up by reviewing the wonderfulness of the product, and the excellent choice the customer just made extolling the virtues of having superb taste.

*hurl in bag/ toss*

Seriously, that was very helpful.

Thanks.

Robatoy

18 x $ 2.00 = $ 36.00... I suppose that's not too bad for PR, considering the money they made on that profit in the last 30 years is probably thousands.

Sorry, I don't have a kind word for them.

I am confused. What does "18 x $ 2.00 = $ 36.00" mean?

Reply to
Frank Drackman

That sounds like the best of both worlds ... and while the (gasp) 3 minute rendering is running, you can go get a cup of wonderfully flavourful coffee.

Funny how things work out.

Good luck,

Rick

BTW, how's your screen door working out?

Reply to
Rick M

Thank you. I am trying to meld the presentation and the CAD sides of the same photographs. So far it has worked just fine, but only in concept. I'm after some finesse. Peruse. if you will, what these guys are up to:

for a mere $ 54,000.00 you get one of these:
"using ShopBot Technology!!"

No fun at all. I was a bit over-confident on the third day after the op. I supervised two of my guys installing a quartz top. I didn't touch any of the bits (Including a 400 pound island top), but being on my feet caused a lot discomfort that after 2 weeks is finally subsiding. There are some bugs flying in and out of somebody's room somewhere. The good news is that they won't have to reinstall any of it. Onward and upward. Thanks for asking,

Robatoy