Old Craftsman 8" Cabinet Saw

A while ago I posted about an old Craftsman 8" Cabinet Saw that my son had purchased for a song. A few folks comment on having owned one in the past, and one fellow posted that he had a rip fence for one lying around. Well... it seems that my son could now take advantage of such a rip fence. Seems he was tightening his down... with a pair of pliers because the knob was broken on it, and the fence broke in half. I haven't seen the fence yet to know if it's repairable, but by his description it does not sound to be.

So - would the original poster with the fence be good enough to stand up and identify himself? My son would like to know how much you'd need for the fence.

Thanks,

Reply to
Mike Marlow