OK to sub 60" blade for 59-1/2" blade?

Hi!

I'm a little new to bandsawing, so any help would be appreciated. I bought a Delta 9" bandsaw BS100 that works very well. However I need additional blades. I want bi-metal blades since they would seem to be more durable. However, 59-1/2" is not a common pre-made size. Sixty inches, though, does appear to be a common pre-made size. Will the 60" blades work OK on a saw designed for 59-1/2"? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Thanks,

Mark

Reply to
LMark_1066

LMark asks:

Go for it. The question isn't dumb. Your adjusters will take up much more than

1/2", though.

Charlie Self "They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program." George W. Bush, St. Charles, Missouri, November 2,

2000
Reply to
Charlie Self

Will you be able to tension the bimetal sufficiently on this saw ?

Reply to
GregP