Ok, I want one!

Reply to
Leon

You certainly did!

You do nice work (and fast) :)

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Oops (I forgot the most important part):

Thank you!

Reply to
Morris Dovey

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 08:28:28 -0600, the infamous "Leon" scrawled the following:

I dunno. They only used one version of the word in the article. You sometimes use 3 different spellings of the same word in a 4 sentence paragraph, dude. Ach du meine gute!

I've been wondering if you start the typing while you're sober and finish it after the second sixpack, knowwhatImean,Vern?

-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

OK,,,, you do know I did not build it. '~)

Your welcome!

Reply to
Leon

miss that guy! :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

> I miss that guy! :-)

Was trained as a Shakespearian actor.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

It does look like a nifty tool. In the meantime, though, just rip an edge off an arbitray thickness board. Without moving the fence, place a piece of stock of the thickness you will be working with against the fence, then rip the 1st board again, holding the stock against the fence so that the piece being ripped rides against it. The strip of wood thus created on the waste side of the blade is now ready to be used as a gauge for cutting the second outer kerf of your slot.

And, it doesn't have to be calibrated before using!

Reply to
Larry W