Off Topic: Combo Basketball & Aviation

I saw this on the news. Funny stuff.

of interesting trick and improbable basketball shots listed on the youtube page.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

... Saw that, too. Appeared to me the clip from the plane cut between the ball thrown and going thru the hoop so not particularly conclusive. The likelihood of that in two attempts seems exceedingly low; of course odd things do happen...but.

W/ dialup don't take the time to download stuff but I'd be curious if the clips really do show that was "for real"...it's surely a different era from when I was at uni when kids have the wherewithal to afford flight time, though...

--

Reply to
dpb

On Sat, 22 May 2010 03:04:37 -0400, "Lee Michaels" wrote the following:

For GM vehicles they can't sell any other way...

-- Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Reply to
Larry Jaques