O/T: Here's Hoping

May you all find 2009 to be a vast improvement over 2008.

Be safe out there.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Thanks Lew

Reply to
Leon

Even though '08 was pretty good to me, I'll take a bit of improvement any day.

And, Lew.... try not to breathe too many micro balloons, okay?

Reply to
Robatoy

Yea... stay safe. And prosper.

Reply to
Robatoy

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:wJZ6l.2446$Es4.2081 @nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

Best wishes for you too, Lew. Year started pretty good with your recipe for cinnamon-marinated ribs. Turned out great, thanks!

Reply to
Han

Glad you enjoyed them.

Fried cabbage and bacon here.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:ehb7l.2510$BC4.1837 @nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

Well, there was more here too, but your recipe took the cake this morning.

Yesterday our eldest made "oliebollen", traditional Dutch fare. A great improvement on deep-fried donuts. Actually a yeastdough with raisins and apples, deep fried, then decorated with powdered sugar. see and

This is just one recipe, though, and not the one used by Daughter.

Reply to
Han