NYW book on E-bay

love this guys marketing stratagies.

Ronnie

Reply to
Ronnie Aldrich

Kind of off-sets that grizzled old coot on the book cover.

Reply to
RonB

Book?

What book?

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to
Tom Veatch

Reply to
SawDust

Yea...that is really cute...I am actually thinking of picking up the Harley Davidson manual...and I REALLY got a giggle out of the appropriate publisher for it.

Regards Dave Mundt

Reply to
Dave Mundt

Is that what those are called... "Marketing Strategies" !?!

I always wondered mikey

Reply to
mikey

I can one-up that. Another fellow who sometimes sells tools photographs each item nestled right between the high-enhanced, lightly-clothed backdrop's "marketing strategies."

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Looks a little young.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Well, I don't know about THAT...those shovelheads from the

60s really had a great sound...Oh...wait..you mean the support system! *smiling innocently*. For some reason I am reminded of a comment by, I think, Mae West: "Youth is great. It may not know what it is doing, but, it can do it all night!" Regards Dave Mundt
Reply to
Dave Mundt

Not interested in his books but definately interested want to bid for his models.

Reply to
dteckie

Hmmm... guess I need to get my daughter-in-law to pose with my stuff. (She's quite a looker...)

I am currently selling a very nice leather attache with matching zippered leather binder under the id celtic_fiddler.

-- Howard My opinionated book reviews on sales topics

Howard

Got a bid! Now, on to bigger & better things...