NW Timber

Thanks for the tip for nwtimber.com. All I can say is "Wow!" I'm building a few pieces for the guest room and wanted something special to spice them up a little. I posted a snapshot of 4 board sets combined into one view from my visualization software:

If anything, maybe it's a bit too spicy. I can compare this only to my first glimpse at a really high grade australian black opal under a microscope. To see it is to want it.

Reply to
MikeWhy