Thanks for the drywall tip

Thanks to the person who shared the tip about refreshing ragged drywall edges where they butt up to a molded tub surround, using the 1/2" by 1-1/4" or so, perforated plastic drywall edging/corner. One Lowes had the edging for $1.55. The other Lowes nearby did not have it. I cut the flaking, peeling edge back a little, installed the edging through the fiberglass flange and/or studs with screws, leaving a caulking gap after mudding and finishing. It sure took care of an ugly situation.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.