No ladder needed

This is what the future is when you need a lift.

Ed Pawlowski

I could have sure used one at the boat yard.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

drill, you have to get it now. To power the new personal lift ladder alternative.

I wonder how many lifts up and down one battery would power?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Reply to
Picasso

I hope you can do a down without battery assist. Can you imagine being stuck for 4 hours while your battery charges?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I was thinking the same thing. It is obviously a conspiracy to sell more batteries!

Reply to
Lee Michaels

What I want to know is where to rent one!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

On Thu, 6 May 2010 23:35:00 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote the following:

Very cool. I like the Crawler, too.

Won't Doug Goncz love -this- bad boy? (Even if it doesn't replicate. ;)

For The True Believers, I guess.

-- Live forever or die in the attempt. -- Joseph Heller, Catch 22

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 6 May 2010 21:22:25 -0700, "Lew Hodgett" wrote the following:

Combine that with the Crawler and you'd have an unbeatable product which would fill many a niche.

-- Live forever or die in the attempt. -- Joseph Heller, Catch 22

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Wot crawler?

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Ha! $60 a day, $180 a week!

Hate Ladders!

Note that it has its own power supply (the orange box on the back)

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Need merry-go-round music ...

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

> I Hate Ladders!

The power supply is a $500 option from what I can tell on the Grainger web site.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I wonder if you can get stuck at the top! shelly

Reply to
smandel

13 with the odd ones being the trips up...
Reply to
John Grossbohlin

My response to Ed's post contained the url.