Nicely done ...

421 hours to complete an enertainment console?????

I wonder how much he got paid for it.

It is inspirational to see a young kid with that kind of drive, skill and focus.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

21 hours to slap together, 400 hours trying to design the curved lines in SketchUp. :-o

That it is. I think it looks like a piece I'd own. Really nice.

Reply to
Robatoy

"Lee Michaels" wrote

350 hours ... looking at Sam Maloof pieces for inspiration?

Whatever it was, now being an "award winning" designer and woodworker will probably pay back the effort back in spades.

Agreed ... I have the tools, but neither the time, nor talent to pursue pieces like that. One of these days, maybe ...

Reply to
Swingman