NEW; Triton Drill

Innovative Triton have released a new 18V cordless drill with a plunge mechanism:

Groggy

Saw it in Nov last year at a show. Nice balance and great torque. Price beats all competition. Have you seen the metal chop saw? Also innovative, bit expensive compared to a abrasive disc saw but the cut quality is superb, no burrs. George Lewin sure comes up with winning ideas.

Reply to
Phil Hansen

Hi Phil. I have seen the metal saw but as yet have heard nothing about it other than it gives a nice clean cut (as you said).

It's good to see someone taking a risk with new ideas; Lee Valley, Triton, Bose and a few others. The rest of the crowd are too complacent or copy other's work.

I'm not sure why, but I appreciate this more as I get older.

Greg

Reply to
Groggy