new to wood working

Help I am new to wood working and the project I am making states to cut the wood at a 1/8 inch off-set. How do I make this cut with a table saw?

Reply to
bassman76131

| I am new to wood working and the project I am making states to cut | the wood at a 1/8 inch off-set. How do I make this cut with a table | saw?

More information please. Can/would you describe what the finished cut is supposed to look like?

Morris Dovey

Like Morris said, "More information please." If you are brand new to woodworking you probably are unfamiliar with a lot of terms. Just describe what you think the plans are calling for. In fact it would be real nice if you could quote them.

Deb

Reply to
Dr. Deb

Thanks for the help. The step reads " Bottom-should be cut to an 1/8inch offset to allow for the angled sides Sides-Bottom edges of sides should be cut to an 1/8 inch offset to allow for a flat bottom"

Reply to
bassman76131