Electrical mostly done. Dust collection routing next. Also lots of
machine setup and tune.
1. Repair Powermatic Dovetailer power switch, broken handle, learn how
to use it and tune it up
2. Go through all setup for 18" Jet bandsaw
3. Figure out why Ritter edge sander is running belt off the top no
matter what I adjust
4. Mount mop sanding wheel on 18" woodmaster planer/moulder/gang/
5. Install new bed belt on 25x2 Performax dbl drum sander
6. Degrease, final assembly and tune up of brand new Griz 15" spiral
7. Degrease, assemble and tune new 3hp Saw Stop TS
8. Open box and setup new Shop Fox 3/4 hp chisel mortiser
9. Tune up Craftsman 12" sliding miter and build new fence with Kreg
stop system (or throw out and buy good miter saw)
10. Build out sheet and stick storage
11. Hang and wire two JDS air cleaners
12. Cut some wood and make something.
Sound nice. And a lot of work! Take some pictures when you have it all set
up. We want to drool and get jealous.
You bought a saw stop? Which model? We definitely want to hear about that
tool when you get it up and running.
On Sep 22, 5:43 pm, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net> wrote:
Yes, I can't wait to post some (gloat) pictures.
I bought the 3hp 220 professional cabinet saw. I think it is like the
first model they made. You can get the same saw with 1.75 hp 110, or
the "Industrial" saw with 5hp and maybe bigger iron, not sure and also
the contractors model.
I have it all unpacked and it was very good instructions, even step by
step how to take it out of the box. They have a cardboard color coded
card with lots of parts and tools shrinkwrapped onto it. It is
numbered and the instructions seem to say things like "open the red
section 1 and remove the screws..". Knod of nice to have docs o
bvilusly written by a native English speaker.
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.