New Tools arrived!

Ordered the JDS accu-miter and the Delta -183 tenoning jig. They arrived during the past week.

Had to run a belt sander over the rails on both of them to get them to fit in the left miter slot on my Ridgid T2424 saw. Luckily, I was expecting the problem, as I'd read up on the Delta jig ahead of time. Apparently, Craftsman and Ridgid have this problem of miter slots being exactly .750", where most are .755", with jigs sized at .753".

Slightly over-sanded the tenoning jig rail. Will have to get a new rail and drill it out for the fittings. Not that it should matter.

The JDS accumiter is great. It's one heavy mofo. Looking forward to a lot of use.

Reply to
Sammy

They

I have the JDS and like it very much. It was a "must have" when I upgraded my table saw. Nice to be able to make repeatable and accurate cross cuts. All four table legs can be made the same length ;)

The tenoning jig is on my wish list. Be sure to post how you like it after you try it out. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

They

Reply to