Ridgid TS miter slot and Delta miter gauge?

I have a Ridgid TS. I already ordered a JDS precision miter gauge, and now I'm shopping for a good tenoning jig. Seems Delta has a good one. The problem is that Delta miter slots are bigger then Ridgid miter slots. One measurement has them at .755 vs. .750, with the standard Delta miter gauge at .753.

anybody bought a Delta (or other) tenoning jig for a Ridgid TS, and did they have any problems fitting it in?

Thanks

Reply to
Sammy