new scrollsaw

picked up a new Delta scrollsaw today at Lowes today , $69.00 seemed a good buy to me. apparently Lowes are changing vendors and getting rid of their Delta inventory , so good buys are available from time to time...mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

picked up a new Delta scrollsaw today at Lowes today , $69.00 seemed a good buy to me. apparently Lowes are changing vendors and getting rid of their Delta inventory , so good buys are available from time to time...mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

Avoid this wiebsite its LOADED WITH POPUP ADS Milke clean your web site with the overloaded popup ads and folks will check it out and my desire your projects.

Reply to
JRYezierski

reason. Tripod proves the old axiom of "no free lunch" or free web page.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

More like "No good deed shall go unpunished."

Reply to
Grandpa

Turn off javascript = no more pop ups.

Reply to
bb

Netscape did a good job of killing the pop ups: roughly two per each new page of the web site. None actually displayed. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Hey thanks a million ,I turned off javascript....no more adds.....mjh

Reply to
Mike Hide

Might I suggest the Google Toolbar?

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y

Let us know how it works for you. Anyone else have experience with this? For $69 I might try it myself.

Richard

Reply to
Richard A.