new forum online

check out

it is a new forum that covers many different topics including woodworking to how to build your own machines.

Reply to
skemp

Is there some prejudice against running a damned spell checker when setting up a web site?

A hobbyists' site where the "hobbyist" is spelled wrong, fer chrissakes. Gives ya confidence.

Reply to
Charlie Self

On 16 Feb 2005 02:11:59 -0800, the inscrutable "Charlie Self" spake:

That should say "hobbyist's", Charlie. And I saw that they had "hobbiest" on the forum site. See? They, too, should have hired me as their website designer! ;)

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Actually, if we are talking about "Talk with fellow hobbyists' ", it should not be possessive--it is just plural.

But that is insignificant compared to the fact that the designer has dictated what size of font I have to use. It is so small I can't read it.

When I hit + Spin the wheel to increase the size, nothing happens! Or is that the fault of the bulletin board designer--PHP-Nuke/Francisco Burzi.

-Doug

Reply to
bole2cant

In that case, it should read: "Talk with fellow hobbyists." (No apostrophy after the s.)

Reply to
Robatoy