New book

I don't know if this is spam or not, but I put my "Woodworker's Guide To Wo= od" up on Amazon as a Kindle book a few days ago. If anyone is interested, = they can check my name and digital under Amazon's Books listing. If you're = not directly interested, check out the sample pages and pass the word.

Reply to
Charlie Self

up on Amazon as a Kindle book a few days ago. If anyone is interested, they can check my name and digital under Amazon's Books listing. If you're not directly interested, check out the sample pages and pass the word.

Wasn't easy to find, at first blush on Amazon's main screen search, either with your name or the title.

Here's the link for those looking for it:

it, and after I get a chance to read it (I have the iPad Kindle app and use it nightly for reading in bed), I'll leave a ***** review for you. :)

Kudos on the book's release and "break a leg" ...

(Here's a fine opportunity for fellow wRecer's to support a woodworking endeavor for a long time participant, you bunch of damn Luddites). ;)

Reply to
Swingman

Wood" up on Amazon as a Kindle book a few days ago. If anyone is interested= , they can check my name and digital under Amazon's Books listing. If you'r= e not directly interested, check out the sample pages and pass the word.

Thanks. I hope it interests you. If you think it needs changes, let me know= . One thing about ebooks is their relatively easy changeability after publ= ication.

Reply to
Charlie Self

Wood" up on Amazon as a Kindle book a few days ago. If anyone is interested, they can check my name and digital under Amazon's Books listing. If you're not directly interested, check out the sample pages and pass the word.

One thing about ebooks is their relatively easy changeability after publication.

I had a chance to flip through it last night, but not in depth, and like what I see. Good descriptions of the various wood species and how they work and finish.

No doubt about it, a very handy reference for a device like smart phones and tablets.

Well done, Charlie ...

Reply to
Swingman

To Wood" up on Amazon as a Kindle book a few days ago. If anyone is interes= ted, they can check my name and digital under Amazon's Books listing. If yo= u're not directly interested, check out the sample pages and pass the word.

know. One thing about ebooks is their relatively easy changeability after = publication.

et the word out. It took me a while to figure out the intricacies of Kindle= publishing. Now, I have to figure out how to publicize it.

Reply to
Charlie Self