New Arizona Woodcraft store!

Woodcraft has opened a new store in Chandler, AZ. It is on the corner of Elliot rd. and Arizona Ave.

AZCRAIG

cm

Which is the ideal location. Far enough away that getting there is something of an expedition, but close enough that I can do it if I really, really need something.

--RC (who lives at the opposite diagonal end of the metro area)

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. --Friedrich Nietzsche Never get your philosophy from some guy who ended up in the looney bin. -- Wiz Zumwalt

Reply to
rcook5