New additions to shop.

As a ex-NJer, I can say the areas I lived in weren't that way. In every house we had a sink in the basement, even a half or full bath. Not sure what area you live in, but I've never heard that one before.

Moved my mother into a new house just five years ago with a slop sink, which she specifically added, and she pays nothing extra for it. Granted she pays more in property taxes, but I've got her beat in school and other area taxes here in Ohio, and I live in a rural area.

Have you looked at the portable sinks often used in fairs and other large outdoor events? They are foot pump driven with self-contained fresh and grey tanks. I've seen used ones come up on craigslist...

here's one created for outdoors, but he's put some good parts to use that might give you more options...

Casper

Yea this is a first for me too.

Like everything NJ every town has a way of doing it differently.

My town taxes you for a shed. In Linden the GAS TANKS by the the Turnpike they don't pay taxes on those huge tanks. They're not attached to the ground permanently.. (Bull Shit).. So they don't pay taxes on them as improved properties.

A township away no taxes on sheds under 90sq ft. My town originally told me the same thing, but then taxed me because I was mis informed they said.

NJ is noth>> Yes I am sure. Even a slop sink raises the rate here big time. I

Reply to
tiredofspam

purchased at the site.)

Check the Nature Series Portable Outdoor Hand Washing Sinks

Keith Nuttle

Reply to
lektric dan