need someone for flocking in Dallas

I need to have some flocking done and wonder if anyone can recommend anyone in the Dallas, TX area that will do an excellent job. I need a contoured tray flocked and because of the odd shape I would rather pay someone more experienced to do this rather than risk mediocore results. Can anyone recommend someone I might want to contact? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
emmagee

Camera repair! They do flocking on cameras internally, it does take skill because of doing custom cut-outs. Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

Check out Suede-Tex at donjer.com Very easy to use, and foolproof. It's great for lining bandsaw box drawers, apply the adhesive, spray on the rayon fibers, done..

Reply to
Ken M.

GWB could do with a good flogging, I'd try him.....

Reply to
gandalf