Need a good finish carpenter/contractor Sussex, NJ

I have a few large picture windows and need somebody who can do quality carpenter work to replace 2 large window sills and some window trim. We had a bad experience with a contractor we hired. He quit the job and left the house exposed to the elements and work incomplete after he got the money. The house is in Lake Hopatcong and the work should not be too difficult. We simply need someone who is willing to pay attention to detail. If this turns out well, we have many other projects that we would love to have him do. If anyone can recommend someone, that would be very much help. Thank you.

Reply to
kriz