Need help with PM66 and Merlin splitter installation

I'm having trouble installing the Merlin MTK200 splitter on my PM66. The instructions don't make much sense to me. If I install the way I interpret the directions, it seems unsafe. The Excalibur web site is no help, and since its Saturday, telephone is no good.

If anyone has done this successfully and could post both internal and external view photos on abpf or abpw, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
TinWoodsmn