Need Help .....Delta bandsaw tire replacment !!!

I overheated my bandsaw blade while doing some 3D type woodwooding projects (blade was getting dull.......I should have replaced it !) and burnt a nasty groove in the tires. I have a Delta 14" bandsaw and never replaced tires.........is it easy? Any precautions? Thanks in advance for any help you woodworkers can give me.

Reply to
Roger M.

Soak the tires in hot water before putting them on. They will stretch a little and make the job much easier.

Dick

Reply to
Richard Cline

And neither is worth a damn if you let 'em get cold....

they come with directions.

Reply to
George

Bill Clinton managed to handle both and keep them both lit.

Glen

Reply to
Glen