Need a little help with a mystery tool.

Hi folks, Been a while since I dropped in, glad to see I still recognize some names (and personalities ).

I uploaded some pics of a toll a friend has hanging on his wall and hoped I could ID it for him. I haven't a clue.... BUT I told him I knew of a "brain-tank" I could try to tap... that's y'all! alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking to take a look. Thanks, Tom

Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. John Adams, letter to John Taylor, April 15, 1814

Reply to
Tom B