Selling my hand planes...

My shoulders don't like them, so I'm selling them. Photos available if requested TBunetta at yahoo dot com will reach me quickest... Planes for sale Record No. 078 Duplex rebate plane No 2 Stanley USA Stanley No. 3 USA Stanley Bailey No 3 England Stanley Bailey No. 4 England Record Marples No. 5 Stanley Bailey No 5 England Stanley Bailey No. 6C USA Stanley Bedrock No. 603 Stanley Bedrock 605C Stanley Bedrock No 606 Record No. 7 Jointer SARGENT AUTO-SET No.710 SMOOTH PLANE

Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. John Adams, letter to John Taylor, April 15, 1814

Reply to
Tom B

Mea Culpa... I was naming the pictures and making the list by looking at the photos... but I misread one; the Stanley No.2 is a No. 3

Reply to
Tom B

Again where are these located???

Reply to
woodchucker

woodchucker wrote in news:wuGdnUzO77LX3VXPnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@ptd.net:

I think he posted in ABPW that he was in TN.

FWIW, look on the Post Office website for "Regional Flat Rate" boxes. Up to 20lbs for the same price for the Rate A. For something more than a few pounds, it's really the way to go. (This is not to be confused with their regular "Flat Rate" boxes. The ones they push are more expensive.)

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper