Selling out

Closed my business last year and selling out my remaining inventory and equipment. Have a 1200cm with accessories and some other equipment. For you guys that like to read, I've got a bunch of Locksmith Ledger and National Locksmith mags for sale....cheap. Let me know what you are looking for and i'll see if i have it. Wayne Wayne's Locks and Etc.

Reply to
wayne c

And another one *bites* the dust.

Like I always say, the best way to make money in locksmithing is to sell tools/supplies/jigs etc to other people foolish enough to think they can start a locksmithing business and actually make a living from it.

Foley Belsaw makes a fortune selling junk to future smiths'. Most times you'll find the future smith trying to unload it on another future smith and the pattern continues.

There is one guy who posts here, and in several other places, including Clearstar, that has been going out of business for years! He has such a good line of crap he must reel them in by the dozens! Now THAT'S the way to make the cash.

Reply to
Larry Locksmith

"Larry Locksmith" trolled in message

---snip the troll---

no real need to reply larry. unless you like pissing in the wind :-)

-- "Key"

Reply to
'Key

From: 'Key - view profile Date: Sun, Feb 19 2006 2:55 am Email: "'Key" Groups: alt.locksmithing, alt.home.repair

"Larry Lame-ass Locksmith" trolled in message

Whats your locale, Wayne?

goma.

Reply to
goma865

Look out, we've gotta a live one!

Reply to
Larry Locksmith

Wayne's Locks sounds familiar-Ebay?? LMAO

Reply to
goma865

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Larry Locksmith

Wayne's Locks! Wayne's locks! What, you mean you're going to offer us each five thousand dollars to do our show and in your studio and you've got it all set up just like our cellar? Kewl!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"someday my son, this going out of business sale will all be yours."

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Are you speaking English?

Reply to
Larry Locksmith

It would have been funny, if you had seen the movie Wayne's World.

No, I don't speak English. I speak American.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Oh mamamia, mamamia, Let me go!!!!!!

galileo galileo

He's just a poor boy from a poor family..............

LOL

Reply to
goma865

Reply to
wayne c

Locksmithing sounds like a great "hobby-job" for the semi-retired!

Dave

Reply to
spamTHISbrp

Reply to