Need 3/8" collect for PC router

I've got a bit with a 3/8" shank that I want to use with my PC router. There are a random assortment of places that list a 3/8 collet, but they all say the item is out of stock or discontinued.

Does anybody know where I can find one of these collets?

Reply to
Roy Smith

You can just as easily and cheaper use a 1/2" to 3/8" collet reducer. You can get them from Leigh for about $8.

Reply to
Leon

Highland hardware has them.

Reply to