Nashville woodworking stores?

Are there any besides Woodcraft that carry power tools (tablesaws, bandaws etc.)?

Cheers

Reply to
opalko

Industrial Supply is where I always check, first. They are a regional service center and get all the scratch and dents from all around. I got my Jet 1236 lathe for about 1/4-1/3 of (not off) retail and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, except for the two fork lift tongue holes through the box.

They now have a big showroom and are a Rockler dealer. But the real deals are to be found in the dark, dusty storage areas in the warehouse. Don't expect service with a smile or to be shown around and coddled.

Go to the desk and tell them you want to look at the scratch and dents.

Reply to
-MIKE-